Ohio's Premier Commercial Roofing & Maintenance Contractor
Plain City, OH
Serving Central Ohio
Serving the Dayton, Ohio area
Serving the Marysville, Ohio area
ASI Commercial Roofing & Maintenance has been serving the low slope roofing needs of industrial, commercial and institutional clients since 2001. Our highly trained team of professionals focus on new construction, roof replacement and maintenance and repair solutions. We take pride in focusing on great customer service, transparency and clear communication through the process and maximizing your investments through our expert recommendations and high-quality craftsmanship.
As an ESOP company, each employee has a stake in every roof we touch
As an ESOP company, 100% employee owned and operated through an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), we hold ourselves to a higher standard. As a leader in the commercial roofing industry, success is based primarily on our talented and dedicated staff and their customer-driven focus that places service at the top of our priority list. Delivering unparalleled service requires great employees who are focused on going above and beyond to serve our valued customers.
Our Comprehensive Suite of Services
Service, Repair & Maintenance Solutions
ASI is committed to providing the most cost-effect repairs and roof solutions tailored for the specific roof system we are repairing or evaluating. From emergency repairs to routine inspections and preventative maintenance, we handle all of our customers’ needs and concerns.
Quality of work, scheduling and budget are three of the most important aspects of a new construction roofing project. Years of successful projects with numerous builder and developer partners, have made ASI the absolute expert in new roof installation.
Commercial Roof Restorations and Replacements
As an existing commercial roofing system nears the end of its useful service life cycle, there are several options that can be explored to protect your roof system and building asset. ASI goes the extra mile to complete a full analysis to provide the best solution for the building and its owner.
Roof Inspections & Assessments
ASI works with you to create a comprehensive solution to any issues you may be experiencing with your roof and facility. We also educate you through roof inspections and assessments to ensure you are making the best decision possible for your unique situation.
Metal Wall Panels, ACM, and Siding
Whether you are looking to upgrade your current building or are building a new facility, ASI can help provide and install a modern, long-lasting exterior product that will withstand harsh weather and will provide the look you want for years to come.
Either during new construction or while completing a renovation, there are often miscellaneous metal items, such as railings or ladders, that need to be installed or replaced. ASI can fabricate and install a variety of different products or systems.
Benefits to Working with ASI
Gain Peace of Mind
- Know the status of your project at any time via transparent reporting and online tools and proactive responses and follow up.
- Get personalized attention and service, in-person education and proactive responses to emergency situations through 24/7 response team.
- Gain confidence ASI, will do what they say, deliver on time and provide proactive communication every step of the way.
- Budget better for capital expenditures through our evaluation detailing the composition, age and remaining life of the roof system.
- Reduce surprises, extended timelines and budget overruns due to extensive pre-planning before an estimate is delivered and project started.
- Feel confident you can trust ASI’s opinion, communication and ability which allows you to make informed decisions throughout the process (Ex: able to better schedule interiors with their remodeling teams).
- Have access to more cost-effective options through preventative programs, where we repair and restore to maximize existing system before we replace it.
- Work with a team who stays in front of industry advances and materials changes through NRCA membership, relationships with manufacturers and reps and participation in trade events.
- Through regular inspections we are able to identify problems and bring to the owner’s attention proactively, giving them understanding of priorities and preventative measures.