We are growing rapidly and looking for several great candidates to join our team! So, whether you are looking for a new career or are a seasoned trade professional, we want to meet you!
Here are the current positions we have available:
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of various commercial roofing systems.
- Be able to safely ascend/descend a ladder frequently, up to 40 feet
- Be able to lift heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Want to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Hourly rate starting at $19/hour for those with NO EXPERIENCE!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
The Laborer is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and prepare construction sites
- Load and unload materials and equipment
- Build and take down scaffolding and temporary structures
- Dig trenches, compact earth, and backfilling holes
- Operate and tend to machinery and heavy equipment
- Follow instructions from supervisors and implement construction plans
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to safely ascend/descend a ladder frequently, up to 40 feet.
- Able to lift heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Able to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions.